Steps and Ladder Training
Our Steps and Ladder safety training course will help you understand how to safely use ladders and stepladders.
Knowing how to use ladders correctly, along with which ones to choose and how to set them up, reduces accidents within the workplace and comprises a complete overview of ladder safety along with the safe working practices you should follow.
During the course, we will show trainees how to choose, carry out pre-use checks, set up, and use ladders, as well as put together the steps of a ladder-specific risk assessment.
Upon completion of the course, you will understand and be competent in the relevant health and safety legislation, along with feeling more confident about safely carrying out workplace tasks.
Who is the Steps and Ladder Training Course for?
Warehouse Managers, H&S Officers, Warehouse Supervisors, and anyone working within a warehouse environment. No experience or previous knowledge is necessary.
- Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations
- Working at Height Legislation and Regulations
- The Health & Safety at Work Act
- Standards and classification for ladders and stepladders
- Protecting other workers and the public
- When best to use steps or ladders
- PPE requirements, maintenance, care & use
- Storage and handling with pre-use safety checks